This was a present for my birthday and being the lazy person I am, this review is only coming out today. You never know you need a contouring and blush palette until you have one. But if you think about it, it makes sense, you have all things in one place.
They describe it as “the ultimate contouring palette”. Were make-up brands always this modest? However, the components are presented well:
- · “a matte, easy to blend contour powder;
- · An illuminating highlighter;
- · Shimmer blush for a healthy bronzed glow or a brilliant flush of colour.”
They didn’t put much accent on the highlighter and if they don’t believe in it, why should I? That was my first thought after reading what they described, but after using it, I realized the highlighter isn’t bad at all, it’s just more subtle than the trend right now.
The contour powder is also subtle, but I like it. It defines the cheekbones, jawline and nose well, without seeming obvious. The thing that stands out is the powerful blush. While the other two components are more subtle, the blush is of a bright orange with a strong pink undertone. And it also has shimmer included so do be careful how you use the highlighter.
The package is nice, of an elegant black and it matches my mood perfectly at the moment. The shade is Light 373 and it has 20 g. Another detail that deserves appreciation is the mirror. It has a considerable size and it help applying the product nicely.
- Instead of having different little boxes for every product, it is convenient having a palette;
- The contour and highlighter provide a good shaping of the face and natural glow;
- The mirror is large.
- Elegant package.
- The blush has too much shimmer for my taste.
Tell us your opinion of this product if you’ve already tried. Take care and until next time, blend well.